Wednesday, November 21, 2012

English Journal Writings

Ch. 1
     It was Saturday afternoon and I had just gotten done with yoga, when from out of the sky, a pencil dropped.

Ch. 2
     Steve had been happy in life. Had enough competition from others to grow strong, but not too many so he couldn't thrive. Then one day, a man came by with an ax and started swinging at Steve. Steve fell down, defeated by the man in plaid.

Ch. 3
     I picked up the fallen object questions swimming in my mind. Where did it come from? Why did it come? What's for lunch? Needing to have some clarity in my life, I decided to find out. I pulled out my phone and texted my mum. She answered my question with pizza rolls.

Ch. 4
     Steve's life had been long; a good number of years for a typical tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment