Saturday, September 22, 2012

Psychology Brain Parts Song

Psychology Brain Parts Song

My cerebellum cortex controls my actions and thoughts
Occipital lets me see my gosh dang tator tots
Temporal understands sounds, memory, and dictations
And my parietal when I want to hit out my frustrations
My frontal lobe lets me reason to stay away from temptations

But when I see you, my heart skips a beat
But I guess that’s my medulla playing tricks on me
My pons send the message from my brainstem
When I use reticular formation to sleep, I’m thinking of you
My spinal cord leads to my heart & it tells me you’ll always come through

Blanketing the cerebellum, there’s the cerebral cortex
It’s the center for info processing ultimate control like the Star Gate Vortex
Visual – Man, do you see Teal’c? He’s so lazy!
Sensory – That wormhole felt crazy!
Auditory – A Furling may sound cute but it’s really a monster!
Motor – Running to catch aliens is really physical!

Within the cerebrum is the limbic system
Before the cerebral cortex
The thalamus lets me flex – GRRRR!!
It has the amygalda – Don’t touch me, bro!
And the hypothalamus – Get me a sandwich, yo!

My Broca’s area lets me scream
Wernicke’s lets me know you’re mad at me
Angular gyrus lets me read One Direction
Pituitary is the site of hormone production

No comments:

Post a Comment